It’s time to heal from the inside out
Perhaps this is you….
- An important relationship with a partner or family member is in conflict
- You’re stressed out or anxious about changes in your life
- You’re feeling sad or depressed and can’t work it out by yourself
- Problems from your past are distracting you and bringing you down
- You experienced a traumatic incident or significant loss
The good news is that you don’t have to embark on this journey on your own. I can help you find ways to….
- Be in touch with your internal compass so that you can find your own path
- Create deeper and fulfilling relationships with the important people in your life
- Develop internal resources for more calm and ease in your daily activities
- Gain clarity, inner wisdom, self-compassion and more freedom to make choices
- Find more of your strength and resilience
If you are looking for help for your teen or tween, you’re in the right place. Read about my work with tweens and teens here.
As a bilingual therapist, I bring personal experience dealing with cultural integration. I am invested in social justice and I work with individuals from diverse cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds. I offer sessions in both English and Spanish.
If you want to find out more about how I can help, please call me at 510-473-5795 or schedule a free phone consultation right now.